Healthy Muffin Ideas
Muffins are an excellent go-to snack or breakfast. They are on the go, appetizing mini cakes that are fluffy great and can be healthy that will keep you full all day long. Live a healthier life and explore more delicious and healthy muffins.
Here are the top 3 picks as best healthy muffins in 2019.
1. Orange- Scented Almond and Olive Oil Muffins
There is triple almond power on the muffin that can get from the almond extract, toasted almonds, and almond flour. The almonds are a perfect source of magnesium and vitamin E and an excellent source of copper, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup of fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup of plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of pure almond extract
- 1 large zested orange
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ½ tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven up to 325 deg. F. on a paper liners put an 18 muffin cup pan. Set aside.
2. On a medium bowl, stir the eggs and sugar until it becomes thick and pale just about 2 mins. Beat in the olive oil, orange juice, vanilla extract, yogurt, orange zest, and almond extract.
3. On the separate bowl, stir the baking powder, flours, and salt.
4. Stir all dry ingredients on wet ingredients until it blends. Mix in the almonds. Put on the cups with 1/3 of batter. Bake it until it will be golden brown.
2. Healthy Carrot Muffins
You will obtain 3 food groups from these muffins created with wheat germ, whole wheat flour, pineapple, and carrots and each has 180 calories.
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. wheat germ
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Pinch fine salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup canned crushed pineapple
1. Preheat up to 350 deg. your oven. On a paper, liners put a 12 1/2 muffin cups pan.
2. Stir the brown sugar and flours, wheat germ, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt on a medium-sized bowl. Then, whisk the vegetable oil, egg and the vanilla extract.
3. Combine the dry and wet ingredients with a spatula. Mix the pineapple and carrots until it is moist. Bake it until it will become golden brown.
3. Pumpkin Muffins
This muffin adds a dose of beta-carotene. Additional, the mixture of nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger will make a sweet aroma of apple cider.
- 3/4 cup of low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup whole-grain pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons unsulphered molasses
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds
1. Heat the oven from 400 deg. F. Coat it with 12-cup pan and cooking spray.
2. On a medium-sized bowl, mix the whole-wheat flours, all-purpose cream, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
3. In the large bowl, combine molasses, sugar, and 1 egg. Mix it with the vanilla and pumpkin. Bake it for just 20 min until the muffins come out clean.