Here are some healthy and easy to make desserts to help you to fulfill your sweet tooth without remorse. Here are some sweet but not too sweet desserts:
1. Chocolate Truffles: Sweet But Not Too Sweet Desserts
Dark chocolates can really fit into a healthy diet strategy! This formula uses darker chocolates, Greek yogurt, almond butter, and cocoa powder then roll into a mouth-sized bite that can satisfy your craving without destructing your waistline.
- 1/2 cup of good quality chocolate chips
- 1 tbs. of all-natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate chips in microwave at 20 seconds or in a double boiler.
- While chocolates are still warm, stir in the almond butter and blend until well combined
- Fold in the Greek yogurt carefully, mix and refrigerate it for around 15 minutes, until it begins to harden.
- Working with about 1 tbsp. at a time, form the truffles, roll them in unsweetened cocoa powder and keep cold till ready to serve.
2. Fresh Kiwi, Raspberry, And Mango Pops
Frozen fruits treat like these healthy pops are a great mode to beat the heating temperature. They have just a little bit of sugar.
- 9 tbsp. of water
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 5 oz. of kiwi, peeled
- 6 oz. of mango, peeled
- 6 oz. of fresh raspberries
- Combine the water and sugar in the small pot and bring to the boil; boil for approximately 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Set aside.
- Puree fruit distinctly on the blender.
- Set aside in the three small bowls.
- Divide the simple syrups between fruit purees then mix in.
- Equally, fill the four small 5 oz. cups with kiwi purees and place it in the refrigerator; freeze about 1 hour.
- Add the mango puree and freeze around 20 minutes.
- Insert the sticks then freeze at least two (2) hours.
- Add the raspberry purees then freeze it overnight.
3. Three-Ingredient Banana Cups
They may be looked like peanut butter cups, but inside is a banana. These banana cups are easy to make and this will be a great way to defeat the chocolate craving.
- 1 ripe of a banana
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- Using a double boiler process, melt the milk and chocolate chips.
- Once melted, pour the small amount in some lined muffin cups.
- Stick the muffin pan in the freezer for around 5-10 minutes.
- While the chocolates are in a freezer, crush the banana.
- Add a little bit of banana on the top of every chocolate cup.
- Fill all cups with the remaining quantity of chocolate.
- Switch the muffin server back in the freezer till everything is fixed.
4. Secret Fruit Salad: Sweet But Not Too Sweet Desserts
Fruit salad is one of the classic healthy desserts, but this formula has a top-secret. Hint: It is in dressing.
- 1 pound strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups of grapes
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 2 sliced peaches
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla pudding mix powder
Toss fruits together with the pudding mix powder.
5. Grilled Honey And Cinnamon Peaches
Sweetened using honey, this dessert is the best way to make use of garden-fresh peaches in the spring. Served in excess of Greek yogurt, it is a guilt-free indulgence.
- 2 Large of Ripe Peaches
- 1/2 Tsp. of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. of Honey
- 12 Oz. of Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. of Light Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. then lines the baking sheets with foil. Set aside.
- Cut the peaches carefully in half and eliminate the stone.
- Top every peach half with only 1/2 tbsp. of butter, a sprinkling of cinnamon, and around 1/2 tbsp. of honey.
- Place the sheets in the oven and look back for just 20-30 minutes or till the peaches become tender, golden brown around the edges, and bubbling with awesomeness.
- Carefully eliminate from oven and let it cool slightly.
- Serve warm with around 3 oz. yogurt and enjoy it!