A healthy munchie might sound nothing but an acronym. But it is more than just an acronym! Here is a nutritious egg recipe, Smoked Paprika Avocado Deviled Egg, which cannot just refill your mood and tummy in the best possible way but can even nourish your body with all the essential nutrients. Let’s know more about Smoked Paprika Avocado Deviled Recipe in this article.
If you are a person who bears a considerable corner for eggs, then here is something that you are going to love to snack on. The healthy eggs were scarcely filled with so many virtues until this dish came up.
How Healthy Can Smoke Paprika Avocado Eggs Be?
Talking of the eggs, they can be the best source of nutrients for a person irrespective of any health condition, age, or gender.
Eggs are a great source of the nutrient choline, which is quite an essential thing for brain development. Choline may even positively impact your health in the later years of your life. Egg recipe is the solution to get back your core strength as well.
The traditional dishes of eggs like those of the omelets or the curry might make you feel all bored, and here is something that can help you treat your taste buds with some great sort of aroma. You are going to give a luscious treat to the momentously voracious foodie within yourself.
Go through the recipe and figure out how you can prepare the delicious and nutritious dish that can let your taste buds all satisfied, and your body bestowed with goodness.
The Smoked Paprika Avocado Deviled Egg Recipe Goes Like This:
The Ingredients – Get Your Supplies:
- Eggs – 10
- Avocado – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – as per your taste
- Black Pepper – as per your taste
- Smoked Paprika – as per your taste
Note: You must have to arrange all of these ingredients before and then get started with the recipe.
- The first step is to boil the eggs until the yolk is hard.
- Once eggs are done, cool them and slice them into two halves.
- Later, remove hardened yolks and keep them aside in a mixing bowl, while placing the white part cut side up in a serving tray.
- As you have finished completing the above steps, take the mixing bowl with egg yolks in it and add pepper and salt according to taste.
- Further, dice the avocado and add it in the bowl.
- Give it all a mix and add lemon.
- Once again, mix it hard with a spatula and keep it aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, take a piping bag and prepare to fill it with the mixture., if you don’t have a piping bag, then you can utilize a zip-lock bag as well.
- Once you are ready with the mixture in piping or zip-lock bag, cut its tip and fill them in the place of yolks.
- Sprinkle with green chives, and your Smoked Paprika Avocado Deviled Eggs are ready to be munched on.
Per Serving Nutrient Value
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 1g