On The Go Healthy Muffin Recipes
There are dozens of muffin to choose from that will satiated and satisfied stomach. Muffins are to go breakfast or snack which is a quick and easy delicious treat for you and your kids. Muffins are moist, fluffy and a full variety of flavor made from sugar, flour, butter, and fresh ingredients. There are also some muffins that less cost, nutritious and delicious. Full of nutrients and energy that need your body through the day. Here are on the go healthy muffin recipes:
1. Egg Muffins with Oatmeal Vegetable Crust
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 cups of oats
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup of cut broccoli
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 3 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg white
- 3 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Spray the muffin tin with a cooking spray.
3. In a medium pot, mix oats, water, 1/8 tsp. salt and pepper then boil. Continue stirring until the oatmeal will be thicker in about 2 minutes. Transfer in a large bowl to cool.
4. In a medium pan, heat the olive oil add the broccoli, onion, red pepper and seasoning salt. Cook until it browned about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the vegetable mix into the bowl of oatmeal, put 1 egg white and mix well.
6. Divide the mixture into the muffin tin. Press it using a spoon or your finger to make it flat and form a cup.
7. Bake it about 30 minutes, wait until it is lightly brown. Reduce the temperature into 350ºF.
8. In a medium bowl, stir 3 eggs and add salt and pepper. Divide this mixture into the cooked oatmeal cups. Bake it again in 10 to 12 minutes. 9. Let it cool before serving.
2. Mini Almond and Strawberry Muffins
- ½ cup of strawberry jam
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon of a vanilla extrat31/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of crunchy almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Put paper liners all the muffin cups.
2. Stir together the baking soda, flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl. Separate in a large bowl, mix the almond butter, oil, vanilla, eggs, and sugar.
3. Combine the two mixture and blend well.
4. Fill each muffin cups with the muffin mixture, flatten it using a spoon. Add ½ teaspoon of jam at the top of each muffin cups. Put some muffin mixture at the top of the jam to cover it up.
5. Bake about 25 to 30 minutes until its golden brown.
6. To add additional looks put ½ teaspoon of jam at the top.
3. Citrus Muffins
- 2 tablespoon of flax meal
- ¼ cup of warm water
- ¼ cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cups of coconut sugar
- 3 mandarin oranges
- 2 1/3 cups of oat flour
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ grapefruit
1. Mix the flax meal and warm water in a small bowl. Place the bowl in the refrigerator in 30 minutes.
2. Spray a melted coconut oil into the muffin tin. Use your finger to spread the oil properly.
3. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Zest the oranges and peel them.
4. In a medium bowl, add oat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and the ginger powder then mix.
5. Place in a large bowl the remaining coconut oil and orange zest, mix them together using the electric mixer.
6. Add the vanilla extract, apple cider, and the flax egg into the sugar mixture, mix it properly.
7. Pour the grapefruit into the mixture. Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
8. Divide the mixture in the muffin tin. 9. Bake in 18 to 20 minutes. Set aside to make it cool completely.