How To Make The Healthy Desserts For Your Family
There are many healthy dessert recipes. These recipes are quick and straightforward. They require fewer ingredients and less time and is loved by all. All the sweet tooth love to have desserts, but they restrict themselves from consuming it. They limit themselves because desserts are not very healthy. Therefore everyone would like to have something healthy and tasty. There are many natural and healthy dessert recipes for people who restrict themselves from eating sweets.
Sugar-Free Healthy Dessert
If you have a sweet tooth and crave for having desserts and sweets. But you also are looking for healthy and natural options.
Chocolate Chips Ice-cream
- Two tin of coconut milk
- 1 RX bar
- 3tsp almond milk vanilla flavor
First, refrigerate coconut milk overnight so that the cream and water separates easily. Next, take out the cream from the can and put it in a mixer. Now break the RX bar and add it to the coconut cream. As the cream is chilled, you can use almond milk vanilla flavor to smoothen the cream. Blend it into a smooth thick paste. Transfer the paste in an airtight container and freeze it until thick. Finally, scoop out three scoops of ice cream in a bowl and top it up with a few chocolate chips
Strawberry Chocolate Graham Sandwich
- 1 tbsp. cheese spread
- 1 tsp. orange peel (shredded)
- Two chocolate graham cracker (squares)
- Two strawberries (sliced)
In a bowl, mix cream cheese and orange peel. Spread one side of graham cracker with cream cheese and arrange strawberry on cream cheese side of biscuit; top with another cracker, and serve.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp of vanilla extracts
- One coffee flavor RX BAR
- One tin of coconut milk (frozen coconut milk cream needed)
- Take a mixer to pour a cup of almond milk, vanilla extracts, and RX bar.
- Blend the coffee mix. If you love the coffee flavor, add instant coffee.
- Clean the mixer jar and pour the frozen coconut milk cream in the pot and a spoon of vanilla extracts. Blend it into a smooth paste.
- Add this creamy paste on top of the blended coffee.
- Your coffee cappuccino is ready.
Coconut Flour Cookies
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- Two big eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp powdered cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ coconut flour
- ½ cup grated chocolate
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put peanut butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar and blend appropriately until smooth. Also, put egg and vanilla extract and blend again till appropriately combined.
- Put soda, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle some coconut floor. Mix again till it forms a smooth dough. Mix it properly. Gently mix chocolate chips.
- Put cookies dough with a spoon on a cookie sheet and lightly pat the dough.
- Bake for 7 minutes till it turns golden brown. Shift cookies to wire rack and let it cool. Repeat the process with leftover dough.