How To Make Healthy Dessert Recipes?
Easy dessert recipes are what everyone wants for a sudden guest or lazy night party. Everybody wants to leads a healthy life. To live a healthy life, one has to make a lot of sacrifices. Cutting on the excessive intake of sugar is what an individual can do. People who have a habit of finishing off the meal with some desserts have to restrict themselves. They are always in search of some healthy dessert dishes or recipes so that they can relish without sacrificing their health. In this health-conscious world, there are a lot of healthy and easy dessert recipes and dishes available in the market. Ingredients used in these recipes are also healthy and readily available.
Easy Dessert Recipes: Coconut Flour Cookies
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- Two big eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp powdered cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ coconut flour
- ½ cup grated chocolate
Preheat oven at 350°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Put peanut butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar and blend appropriately until smooth. Put egg and vanilla extract and blend again till appropriately combined. Put soda, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle some coconut floor. Mix again till it forms a smooth dough. Mix it properly. Gently mix chocolate chips. Put cookies dough with a spoon on a cookie sheet and lightly pat the dough. Bake for 7 minutes till it turns golden brown. Let it cool for 3 minutes on a baking sheet. Shift cookies to wire rack and let it cool. Repeat the process with leftover dough.
Easy Dessert Recipes: Chocolate Mousse Filled Strawberries
- One tin full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder(unsweetened)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste 1tsp
- Dash of salt
- Diced almonds
Freeze full-fat coconut milk for 20 minutes. Coconut milk should separate half a watery mixture and half solid. Mix solid coconut milk, cocoa powder, extract, and salt. Blend it until appropriately combined. Keep the mixture in the fridge and let it chill for 20 minutes. Cut the top of the strawberries and make a hole for the mousse to go down. Fill the dipping bag with mousse and pipe mousse in strawberries. Top up with chopped almonds or other nuts of your choice.
Easy Dessert Recipes: Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- 119-ounce chickpeas(can rinse properly)
- ½ cup almond butter(unsweetened)
- 1 Big egg
- One egg yolk
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- ½ baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips(dairy-free)
- Rainbow sprinkles(optional)
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Brush pan with coconut oil. Blend chickpeas and almond butter.
- Put egg and egg yolk and blend till combines properly and chickpeas are broken up.
- Put coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and baking soda and blend till appropriately combined.
- Add chocolate chips and some rainbow sprinkles. Keep some to drizzle on top.
- Put batter in pan and top with few choco chips. Bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool down for 20 minutes before cutting them in slices. Store in an airtight jar up to 2-3 days.
Living a healthy life has become an essential part of every individual’s life. A healthy lifestyle has a lot of advantages. Physical fitness depends mainly on nutrition and exercise as well. So, opting for healthy dessert recipes is a great idea to balance taste and nutrition.