Are you bored with plain yogurt you serve in your bowl? Try adding some twists by exploring different recipe ideas for your casual yogurt product. Find out clever ideas with our list of yogurt recipes that will surely bring delight and satisfaction to your taste buds.
Yogurt Pasta Salad
This recipe is the best idea that works with pasta, it was a unique and delicious concept that you should really try. This is a yogurt recipe that you should try, it was a perfect choice to consider for anyone who loves to eat yogurt and pasta.
Ingredients for the salad
- Large-sized broccoli florets
- Large-sized cauliflower florets
- A handful amount of green beans segment
- 200g stuffed ravioli pasta
- Large raw tomatoes
- Small basils
Ingredients for the sauce
- 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 100 ml tahini
- 100 g plain yogurt of your choice
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 crushed clove of garlic, medium-sized
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 100 ml of boiled water
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp pepper
1. Get a pan with enough size to boil the water and start preparing the sauce while waiting for the water to boil or heat. Start heating the olive oil in a small-sized pan using a medium level of fire. Once the oil is heated quickly put turmeric, coriander, cumin, garlic, and cayenne into the pan. To get the spices roasted, stir them all together within 30 seconds until you can smell a fragrant scent from the spices.
2. Before you set aside the roasted spices, transfer the mixture to a medium-sized container or bowl. Stir the mixture together with other ingredients such as boiled water, your choice of yogurt, tahini, a pinch of salt, and fresh lemon juice.
3. Add salt to the pan with boiling water and then add the broccoli and cauliflower florets together with the green beans quickly. Wait for another minute before you fish out the vegetables using a tong or strainer. Rinse the hot vegetables with cold water, drain the vegetables, and put them into another large container or bowl for later use.
4. Bring forth the pasta now into the boiling water. Cook until it becomes ok before you fish it out and rinse with cold water again. Make sure that all water is shaken off already before you mix the pasta with the vegetables in the container or bowl. Toss the tomatoes gently as an addition. You can also begin tossing a proportion of the sauce before serving in the table.
5. Put plenty of corianders and basils on the top and serve it on the table with an extra supply of sauce. Try to keep the unused sauce as it can be used as a dip for other snacks and meals.
Try to use yogurt with your favorite recipes to have a unique taste from different combinations. Exploring and experimenting with food recipes can even lead you to a very exceptional discovery for gourmet satisfaction. Sometimes our taste buds are craving for something new that is why you should try looking for more recipe ideas. You can also have more yogurt recipes online, try to look for something that can give you interest.