Vegan No-Bake Desserts
No-Bake Vegan Desserts
Vegan Desserts are at trend these days. And why won’t it be? A vegan lifestyle is a smart decision to survive a healthy lifestyle. Apart from long-lasting life, one can also notice some significant changes if one adopts to the vegan lifestyle. Therefore vegan no-bake recipes are coming up. The vegan, combined with the concept of dessert is a fantastic point of view. A lot of vegan no-bake desserts are available in the market. Here we are going to discuss some the vegan no-bake dessert so that you can lay your hands on them at the weekend or during any celebration. Without any further wastage of time let get started.
Vegan Deserts; Creamy Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream:
Let take a quick look at the ingredients list for preparing this fantastic no-bake delicacy-
- 380 gms of full-fat coconut cream
- 127 gms of peeled and pitted avocado
- Half cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.5 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- A half-cup of water
- Vegan hot fudge(not drizzling)
- Vegan sprinkles for adding sprinkles on the top of the finished item.
Preparation Of The Ice Cream:
- Add the coconut milk with the peeled and pitted avocado in a blender and pulse them together.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the blender. Blend it for around 2 minutes, or until the mixture gives a smooth texture.
- Place all the items in a refrigerator bowl and keep it in a freezer for about 1 hour.
- Whisk the concentrate every 20 minutes to prevent it from getting too cold. One should not avoid whisking for every whisk makes the concentration thicker from time to time. Continue the whisking until the concentration gets thicker enough to scoop up.
- After this, serve it on an immediate basis. Use a correct ice cream scoop to serve the ice cream.
- The addition of hot fudge along with the vegan sprinkler is your decision.
Vegan Desserts; No-Bake Chocolate Avocado Pudding:
Let us take a quick peek at the ingredient list for preparing this no-bake vegan dessert-
- One ripe, peeled, pitted avocado
- One-third cup of coconut cream
- One-fourth cup of maple syrup. One can also choose agave nectar in place of maple syrup.
- One small mashed banana
- One-third cup of unsweetened cocoa or one can directly go for cocoa powder.
- And this is an optional ingredient, one tablespoon of cocoa nibs.
Preparation Of The Pudding:
- Add coconut cream along with the avocado then mix the items in a blender until it gives a smooth texture. After this, add maple syrup, cocoa/cocoa powder, and banana into the blender and blend all of the items until it gives a smooth texture.
- One can now add cocoa nibs in the mixture .this ingredient is entirely optional. Scoop the mix in some mini container and wrap the upper portion of the dough with saran wrap. One must be cautious about looking out for water retention inside the pudding.
After this, place the containers into your freezer for about 3-4 hours to let the mixture settle down. Serve it with coconut whipped cream, mint leaves, and sprinklers of cocoa nibs on the top. Enjoy.