Healthy Recipes That You Should Try
It is very important for everyone to learn how to cook healthy recipes in order to achieve an overall healthy living. Though there are some misconceptions that if you choose healthy recipes, you will need to sacrifice the pleasure of your taste buds. To be honest, that was just a myth because you will be able to learn how to cook healthy recipes that will surely awaken your taste buds.
Stir Fried Beef and Vegetables
It will take you an average of 30 minutes to prepare and cook this delicious meal. You can enjoy the tenderness of beef steak mixed with your most favorite vegetables
- 1 ½ lb. of beef steak
- Ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- Own choice of chopped chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A desired amount of mushrooms
- 1-2 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ lbs. of peas
- 1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
How to cook:
- Get the salt and pepper to season the steak. Dissolve the sugar in the mixture of soy sauce, lime juice, and chili pepper, do the process in a medium-sized container. Then soaked the beef and set aside.
- Use a large sized skillet in a medium level of fire to heat the olive oil for around a minute. Then add the soaked beef before you cook and stir. Continue cooking and stirring for 3-5 minutes.
- After you cook the beef, remove it from the skillet and set aside. Allow the liquid in the pan to lessen until it becomes thicker for 3-4 minutes. Put the garlic and scallions after, then wait for another 1 minute. Add the mushrooms that will be cooked for 3 more minutes. Finally, add the remaining ingredients and continue cooking the dish until it was cooked for roughly around 2 minutes. Lastly, combine the beef with the vegetables and serve.
A chicken recipe that will take 30 minutes of combined preparation and cooking in few easy steps paired with very nutritious broccoli.
- 2 pcs. of chicken breast
- 3 thinly sliced white scallions
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Small minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- ½ cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2-3 cups of trimmed sliced broccoli stalks
- 2-3 cups of medium-sized broccoli florets
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
How to cook:
- Put the chicken in a medium-sized bowl together with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, scallions, corn starch, salt, and pepper. Marinate the chicken with the mentioned ingredients for 10 to 15 minutes. And then add the water.
- Begin to heat a large skillet within a high level of fire. Gradually add the broccoli before you stir fry for a minute. You can add additional water if you think it was not yet enough. Then continue to stir fry up until the broccoli turns to a bright green color for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli to a plate or temporary container.
- Heat the skillet again with oil and add the marinated chicken. Wait for the chicken to turn to a brownish by stir-frying for around 3 minutes. Add the transferred broccoli from the plate and continue cooking for 3 more minutes.
- Wait for it to boil. Season the dish with salt and pepper to achieve your desired taste. Then you can finally mound the stir fry to a plate or container with garnished sesame seeds. Lastly, the chicken can now be served.