Healthy Meal Recipes To Try
Search for the trusted recipes in eating healthy foods: let’s start our day with the wholesome meal to cut down calories or carbs and seek for the perfect dishes that suit your perfect diet. Cooking healthy foods does not have to be hard or difficult. Here are healthy meal recipes to try:
1. Blacked-eyed Bean Mole with Salsa
It took 15 minutes in preparation for all the ingredients and 5-8 minutes to cook. This amazing healthy Mexican dish is very quick and easy to prepare with low-calorie content and it seems like your counting 1, 2, and 3. The beans are a perfect source of fiber and protein.
- ½ lime or zest juice
- 2 TBSP of fresh coriander
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 halved and sliced red onion
- 2 TSP rapeseed oil
- 1 finely grated garlic clove
- 1 TSP of mild chili powder
- 1 TSP of ground coriander
- ½ TSP of ground cinnamon
- 2 TSP of cocoa
- 400 g can of black-eyed beans in water
- 1 TSP of vegetable bouillon
- 1 TBSP of tomato purée
1. Hint all the ingredients for salsa in a bowl and stir it together.
2. For the mole, put the oil on the non-stick pan and add the garlic and onion and fry until it softened. Hint in the species and stir, and then mix all the ingredients such as cans of beans, bouillon, cocoa, and tomato purée. Cook until the sauce becomes thick.
3. Prepare it in a shallow bowl and top it with salsa and it is now ready to serve!
2. Steaks with Goulash Sauce and Sweet Potato Fries
It took 10 minutes in preparation for all the ingredients and 25 minutes to cook. Enjoy the healthy fillet steak with sauce and boasts with sweet potato fries, cherry tomatoes, and spinach.
- 3 TSP of rapeseed oil
- 2 small onions(190 g)
- 1 TBSP of fresh thyme leaves
- 250 g of peeled and cut narrow chips of sweet potatoes
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 deseeded and diced green pepper
- 85 g of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 TSP of smoked paprika
- 1 TBSP of tomato purée
- 2 x 125 g of rubbed with little rapeseed oil fillet steaks
- 1 TSP vegetable bouillon powder
- 200 g bag of white in a microwave baby spinach
1. Preheat the oven into 240c/220c fan/gas 7; put a wire rack on a baking tray. Flip the sweet potatoes together with the thyme and 2 tsp. of oil on a bowl, next, place on the random directions on the rack and set them aside until it is ready to cook.
2. Preheat the non-stick pan with 1 tsp. of oil then add onions, then cover it leaves for 5 minutes. Remove the cover and stir the green pepper and the garlic. Cover it again and cook for 5 minutes more. Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes.
3. Stir the onion and peppers, put 150 ml of water and stir the cherry tomatoes, bouillon and tomato purée. Cover it for 10 minutes.
4. Fried the steak on a non-stick pan for 2-3 minutes every side depends on thickness. Put the goulash sauce on the top of the beef. Finally, serve with spinach and chip on both sides.
3. Chili Chicken and Peanut Pies
It took 15 minutes to prepare for all the ingredients and 1 hour to cook. This peanut butter will add the extraordinary filling of creaminess and the mash potato and bean on the top will give extra nutrients.
For the mash
- 2 x 400 g cans cannellini beans
- 500 g of peeled and chopped potatoes
- 3 tbsp. of chili powder
- 3 tbsp. of chopped fresh coriander.
- 2 tsp. of rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp. of finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 deseeded for less spice red chili
- 2 tbsp. ground coriander
- 400 g thickly sliced leeks
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vegetable bouillon
- 2 tbsp. tomato purée
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 large skinless chicken breast (400g)
- 1 deseeded and diced red pepper
- 320 g broccoli
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas 6. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes until it will tender. Heat the non-stick pan and put the oil, stir the ginger and the chili until it dried.
2. Put the chicken and fry it until its color, then squeeze the tomato purée, bouillon and 150ml of water.
3. Stir the peanut butter on a 100ml of water then combine it into the stew, cook for 5 minutes more.
4. For the combination, put the beans on a bowl then ass chili powder and coriander, mix well. Add the potatoes and mash with beans to add some texture. Bake the pies for 35 minutes.
5. Cook half the broccoli and finally serve it with the pie.