Healthy Fudge Brownies: Recipe And Preparation
Sweet dishes tend to be something that both kids and adults love to have. Moreover, they also tend to be the perfect companion of our evening tea as well. Without a sweet dish, our meals remain incomplete. Therefore many people love to have individual delicious recipes after every meal. Furthermore, these sweet dishes even help us to satisfy our sweet teeth as well. Brownies tend to be one such sweet dish that we love to have. Moreover, one can easily make these Healthy Fudge Brownies at home with the help of certain ingredients. However, you need to be careful about the temperature and the quantities of ingredients to bake the perfect brownies. Furthermore, to make thee brownies healthy, you can opt for specific customizations as well. To ensure that you get both health and taste, you can try the healthy fudge brownie that requires only three ingredients.
Let us have a look at a recipe of healthy fudge brownies.
Ingredients Required For Healthy Fudge Brownies
• This recipe of healthy fudge brownies tends to be a simple and easy one. Moreover, it contains only three ingredients that save not only your effort but also money as well.
•The essential ingredient that you need for this recipe is ripe bananas. Ripe bananas contain a high amount of potassium and iron that provides you with good health. Moreover, bananas also tend to a rich source of fiber and manganese as well.
• Apart from ripe bananas, you will also need cocoa powder and almond butter for the recipe. Almond butter also contains many minerals and vitamins that provide you with good health and keeps the heart-healthy. However, if you have any allergies from almond or do not like it, you can use any other nut butter. You can also opt for coconut butter as well. But be careful not to use coconut oil as it can make the brownies sticky.
• Apart from the ingredients mentioned above, you can also use choco chips or nuts of your preference as well. Furthermore, to make healthy fudge brownies more chocolaty, you can also use white chocolate chunks. But before using the white chocolate chunks, you must grate them finely and then use in the dough.
Process Of Baking
• The first and foremost process that you need to undertake in preheating the oven. To ensure that the brownies get baked evenly you must preheat the oven at 200 degree Celsius.
• Then take a clean, dry blender and blend almond butter, cocoa powder, and ripe bananas.
•Blend them properly so that you get a smooth mixture. Then grease a baking tray or muffin mold properly. Moreover, you must also ensure that you also grease the sides of the baking tray as well.
• Then divide the batter into small p[ortions and place on the baking dish or muffin mold. You can provide the brownies with any shape you like.
• Bake the healthy fudge brownies in the preheated oven for around ten minutes. Cool them and store them in airtight containers.