Desserts are not healthy as they have high calories. Until now, we hear this. But what if you get to eat some healthy desserts? It will be fantastic, especially for dessert lovers like us. Thus, here are two healthy dessert recipes that will make you forget any other sweet dish.
Perfectly delicious yet without additional calories, these two desserts will make you crave for more.
Healthy Dessert Recipes – Red Velvet Fudge
The name itself is bringing water in our mouths. With a dash of chocolate, this raw fudge has no sugar, but still, it has the perfect sweetness. It is vegan, low carb and Keto. Thus, you can indulge in it without any guilt!
Preparation time – 1 hour
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Serving – 6 pieces
- Roasted beet puree – 246 gm
- Vanilla almond milk – 1 ½ cups, unsweetened
- Raw cashew pieces – 12 ounces
- Vanilla extract – 4 tsp
- Liquid Stevia extract – 1 tsp
- Pink Himalayan salt – ¼ tsp
- Brown rice protein powder – 84 gm, vanilla flavor
- Raw cacao butter – 224 gm
- Natural cocoa powder – 20 gm, unsweetened
How To Make
- Take a container with a lid and add the cashew, beet puree and almond milk in it. Put the lid and put it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, take the mixture out of the refrigerator and pour it in the blender. Add the Stevia extract along with vanilla extract and pink Himalayan salt. Blend till you get a smooth concoction. Now mix the cacao butter as well as natural cocoa powder and Brown rice protein powder. Blend them again.
- Cover a baking dish of 8×8 inches with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into it and spread uniformly. To eliminate any air bubble, you can tap the baking dish on the kitchen counter and top 2-3 times.
- Now wrap the baking dish with parchment paper and keep in the fridge overnight. Next morning, take it out and cut it into slices and serve.
Baked Stuffed Apples
Baked to perfection and filled with walnuts, oats, and dried fruits, these stuffed apples can serve as the perfect showstopper at any party.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 1 hour
- Large apples – 8
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Walnuts – 1 cup, chopped
- Unsweetened cranberries or raisins – ½ cup, dried
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 2 tsp
- Chilled vegan butter -2 tbsp, sliced
- Water – 1 cup and 3 tbsp
- Salt – as required
- Vegan vanilla ice cream – for topping
How To Make
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Scrape the core of the apples but make certain that the bottom of the apples remains intact.
- Take a large bowl and add the butter pieces, oats, cranberries or raisins, walnuts, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour 3 tbsp of water and mix all the ingredients very well.
- In a deep baking pan, pour 1 cup of water and place the apples in it. Fill each of the apples with the stuffing. Cover the pan with a foil and insert the baking pan in the oven. Let it bake for about 1 hour.
- When done, take the pan out and serve the stuffed apples by garnishing with vanilla ice cream on the top.