Healthy Cinnamon Spice Muffins For Kids
Healthy cinnamon spice muffins are one of the best muffins mum’s can try for their kids. Moreover, this muffin is healthy as it is made using wheat flour and Greek yogurt. One can make mini muffins as well as a full-size muffin. Children love sweets in any form. But, more sweets mean more dental problems as well as health issues. Therefore, these healthy wheat flour muffins can be made quickly without worrying about unhealthy eating. Children will surely love them, and moms can prepare it on any occasion. Children can have cupcakes at any time. It is light and fluffy. Berries, chocolate chips, and other flavors help to enhance its flavors.
Healthy Cinnamon Spice Muffins Recipes
Cinnamon And Raisins Muffin Recipe
- One egg
- 1\2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1\4 cup almonds chopped
- 1\4 cup walnuts chopped
- raisins 1/4 cup
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1\4 tsp baking powder
- 1\4 tsp cinnamon powder
- In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients like the egg, milk, peanut butter, and maple syrup. Whisk it until everything combines well.
- In another bowl, add oats flour, chopped almonds, chopped walnuts, raisins, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and flax seeds. Mix it all. Now mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the above batter in the muffin mold and then bake the muffins at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Healthy Cooking Projects For Kids
Cooking with kids can be fun. They get to know a lot about food while cooking. Moreover, mothers can relate to cooking with studies; this will help the children to get an opportunity to learn about studies too. Parents need to involve their kids in cooking projects. Cooking projects include specific points like:-
- Request Research Help- this means when the children through the internet, they get pictures about the recipe and get too excited to learn the method and when kids get involved in the cooking process, they accept the food readily.
- Have Them Pick Their Produce- let the child pick up all the ingredients that are needed in the recipe. Moreover, mom`s need to add a few elements that their child loves to eat. This way cooking can be more fun.
- Collaborate On Menu Creation- let the children make a menu for the day. Furthermore, let the child add meat, veggie, fruits, and milk in their list. This will help in developing an interest in all kinds of food.
- Make Cooking Fun- let your child do small tasks like peeling the potato, washing veggies, and many other things. This will make the cooking process fun.
- Make Food An Art- let your child decorate the food they make with their mother in the kitchen. For example, if the child has made pizza let him\her decorate the pizza one their own.
- Turn Cooking Into A Math Lesson- this can be done by using measuring cups in the kitchen so that the child knows the number of ingredients put in the recipe.
- Name The Guest Chef- mothers need to acknowledge the child for helping them.
Mothers can involve their children in the kitchen so that eating healthy can no more be boring for kids. This helps the child to know about the food and accept eating it with a full heart. Try and start making muffins with children so that it helps in building interest in cooking amongst children.