In the world of desserts, there are few things more satisfying than a slice of cheesecake. And while you can always buy a store-bought cake, it’s fun to make your own sometimes. In this article, we share with you our easy mango cheesecake bars recipe that is sure to satisfy you!
These tasty treats have all the creaminess and sweetness that make a good dessert great. Plus they’re easy enough for anyone to make at home No one will believe these delicious mango cheesecake bars were made from scratch in your kitchen! So why not give them a try? You’ll be glad you did!
The Spicy Train’s Easy Mango Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Graham cracker crust (9in x 9in size) (This recipe makes enough for a 9×13 pan as well.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in the vanilla extract and eggs; mix on low speed just until combined, about 30 seconds. Pour batter into prepared graham cracker crust and set aside. *Note: if using a smaller sized pan or individual baking dishes, adjust your filling accordingly*(see notes below)
3. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly. Allow cooling completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
1. If using a smaller-sized pan or individual baking dishes, adjust your filling accordingly. For example, if using an 8×8 inch pan, halve the recipe for the crust and filling. Likewise, if using 4 small ramekins, use only 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture and decrease the baking time by 5-10 minutes.
2. You can also make these cheesecake bars gluten-free by using a gluten-free graham cracker crust mix. We like this one from Kinnikinnick.
3. These cheesecake bars can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this delicious and easy mango cheesecake bars recipe!
This recipe of mango cheesecake bars is so easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth. The flavor of the mango combined with a creamy cheesecake filling makes for an irresistible dessert that can be served any time of year, on birthdays, or just because you’re craving something different! If you want to add some excitement to your next party, try serving these Mango Cheesecake Bars as one of the desserts. Your guests are sure to love them! Make sure to share your feedback about these mango cheesecake bars with us so that others can also try this out.