Delicious Muffin Recipes You Should Try
I know you think that it is impossible to eat muffins while on diet, you’re wrong. You can eat delicious and sweet muffins without quitting your diet. Here are some delicious muffin recipes you should try:
1. Cauliflower Muffin
This is good for those who want to eat sweet and reduce weight at the same time. Cauliflower contains fiber which enhances your digestion and helps to lose weight. Cauliflower Muffins and a combination of ham and cheese is a good breakfast food to try on. Here are the ingredients and instructions on how to bake this delicious Cauliflower muffin.
- 1 whole grated cauliflower
- 6 oz. of diced ham
- ½ of baby spinach
- ½ chopped onion
- 5 pieces of eggs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cheddar cheese
- salt and cayenne pepper
- Prepare the oven and preheat in 375ºF.
- After grating the cauliflower, put it into a paper towel or cheesecloth to remove excess water.
- In a large bowl, add the grated cauliflower, eggs, ham, cheddar cheese, spinach, onion, garlic powder then salt and pepper. Mix it properly.
- Spray cooking oil into the muffin tin, then put the cauliflower muffin mixture into the muffin tin.
- Bake it about 20-25 minutes.
2. Whole Wheat Apple Muffin with Cinnamon
This is a perfect combination for food and healthy lover, the whole wheat and apple with an extra flavor of cinnamon. We all know that whole wheat and apples are one of the best food we eat if we want to lose weight because of it is low carbs and has a fiber which helps to remove and reduce weight. So try to bake this at home and you will never regret the delicious and healthy whole wheat apple muffins flavor. Listed below are the ingredient and procedures you needed.
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 pieces large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of applesauce
- 2 pieces of grated apple
- 2/3 cup of pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of oil (vegetable, coconut or canola oil)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 pieces of grated apple
- ½ teaspoon of salt and allspice
- Preheat the oven in 425ºF. Spray a non-stick spray or place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, pecans, allspice, and salt. Make sure that it mixes well.
- In a medium-size bowl. Combine the eggs, maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla, and oil then mix.
- Spoon a batter into the muffin pan, filling out each one. Bake for 5 minutes in 425ºF temperature, keep the muffins into the oven and reduce the temperature into 350ºF. Bake it again in an additional 18 minutes.
- Allow the muffin to cool down on 5 minutes then transfer onto a wire rack.
3. Green Banana Muffin
Green Banana Muffins is good for diabetics as a substitute sweet and satisfy their sweet cravings. Green banana improves digestive health and helps to lower blood sugar levels. So no worries trying this kind of muffins that not just satisfy your sweet buds but surely help you to have a healthy life. List down all the ingredients and directions on making this sweet and healthy green banana muffins.
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of grain salt
- 6 oz. spinach
- ¾ maple syrup
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of applesauce
- 1 and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/3 cups of mashed banana
- Heat the oven in 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a blender, combine spinach, maple syrup, apple sauce, almond milk, vanilla, and egg, blend until it completely pureed.
- Add the blended mixture and banana into the large bowl with dry ingredients then mix until it combined well.
- Fill all the muffin cups using a spoon or scoop. Bale it for 20-25 minutes. Then let it cool.