Are you searching for some delicious gluten-free dessert ideas that can satisfy your sweet tooth? Gluten free recipes are the favorite kind of dessert for everyone to create. From cookies to cheesecake, you will find delicious gluten-free recipes here to make. Making delicious treats with some of your favorite ingredients can be fun and a good pastime. Today, we rounded up the best gluten free dessert ideas that you will also love. There is so much to adore about these gluten-free dessert ideas that you might not even know they are gluten-free. By adding just a few ingredient swaps, few are completely unique, and some are naturally gluten-free.
Coconut Almond Banana Bread – Delicious Gluten Free Dessert Ideas
Coconut almond banana bread is a gluten-free dessert that you will never try. No one doesn’t love a slice of this treat.
Ingredients To Make Coconut Almond Banana Bread
- Two bananas
- Three eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Three tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- Three teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, almond butter, and agave. Microwave the almond butter for 15 to 30 seconds to free it up to mix everything properly.
- Combine the almond flour in a separate bowl, unsweetened coconut shreds, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Round up the chocolate chunks into the batter, reserving some for the top.
- Mix all the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Spill the dough into the coated pan, flattening it out evenly.
- Press the remaining pieces into the top.
- Jump it on the stove and bake for 30-35 or until the top is golden brown.
- Discard the banana bread from the oven and pull on the edges of the parchment paper to remove it from the pan.
- Place the banana bread (and parchment paper) on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
Gluten-Free Layer Bars
Seven Layer Bar is a gluten-free adaptation of the traditional recipe. You can quickly get all the ingredients in ordinary supermarkets. Get the recipe.
Ingredients Required To Make Gluten-Free Layer Bars
- 7 ounces sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces unsalted peanuts
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
- Heat the oven at 350 degrees F. Liberally oil one 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Spread 2/3 of the flaked coconut evenly on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels, chocolate chips, and peanuts evenly over the coconut layer and pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan. Top with sliced almonds and remaining coconut.
- Bake it for 20 – 30 minutes in the oven. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Furthermore, any of these dessert ideas would be a great addition to birthday celebrations, parties, or just your daily sweets craving. These desserts are the perfect finish to one of these satisfying Gluten-Free Dinner recipes. You can serve this dessert at any temperature, warm room temperature, hot, cooled, or frozen.