Lemon cheesecake is one of the most delicious and easy to make desserts you will ever come across. It is light, fluffy, and has the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors. This recipe is super simple to follow and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.This lemon cheesecake recipe yields 12 servings.
Tips To Make Best Lemon Cheesecake Recipe:
1) Use fresh lemon juice for the best flavor.
2) Be sure to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth before adding the eggs, this will prevent lumps in the filling.
3) To get a really smooth and creamy cheesecake, use an electric mixer on low speed when mixing the filling ingredients together.
4) For an extra lemony flavor, add the zest of one lemon to the filling.
5) This cheesecake is best if served chilled, so be sure to refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
How To Make Best Lemon Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2) In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3) In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour over the crust.
4) Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; spread over top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Cool before serving.
Health Benefits of lemon:
1)Lemon is an excellent source of Vitamin C which helps boosting immunity,
2)Lemons are a good source of potassium which helps in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
3)Lemons contain flavonoids which act as antioxidants and help in preventing cancer.
4)Lemons are believed to have a detoxifying effect on the body and help in cleansing the system.
5)Lemons are also believed to aid in weight loss by helping in reducing cravings and increasing satiety.
Ways tO Enjoy Best Lemon Cheesecake Recipe:
1) Serve this delicious cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries.
2) Add a crumb topping by mixing together 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/4 cup butter. Sprinkle over the top of the cheesecake before baking.
3) Drizzle a little bit of lemon curd over each slice for extra flavor.
4) Serve this cheesecake as is, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
5) Refrigerate leftovers and enjoy them within 3-4 days.
Disadvantages OF Best Lemon Cheesecake Recipe:
1) If not made correctly, the cheesecake can be dense and dry.
2) The cheesecake can crack if not cooked slowly enough or if the oven temperature is too high.
3) Lemon cheesecakes can be tart and may not be suitable for those with a sweet tooth.
4) This dessert is high in calories and fat, so it should be enjoyed in moderation.
5) This recipe requires planning as it needs to be refrigerated for several hours before serving.
If you’re in the mood for a creamy and tangy dessert, look no further than this best lemon cheesecake recipe. It’s easy to make and will wow your taste buds. Give it a try today.