A cheesecake is a delicious dessert that can be made with many different flavours. It is often served at special occasions, such as weddings and birthdays. A cheesecake can be quite expensive to purchase from a bakery, but it is easy to make at home with a few simple ingredients. In this blog post, we will show you how to make a delicious and easy cheesecake with a premade crust!
Tips to make Cheesecake with a Premade Crust :
1. If you find your graham cracker crust is a little too thick, just roll it out with a rolling pin until it’s thinner.
2. Be sure to use a prepared graham cracker crust, not one that you make yourself. The premade ones are much easier to work with.
3. You can use any kind of topping you like on your cheesecake. Fresh berries, chocolate syrup, or even caramel would be delicious!
4. If you want a really smooth cheesecake, be sure to beat the cream cheese until it’s nice and creamy before adding the other ingredients.
5. To prevent cracks in your cheesecake, don’t over bake it! Watch it closely towards the end of the baking time, and when it starts to look almost done, take it out of the oven. The residual heat will continue to cook the cheesecake, finishing it off without making it dry or crumbly.
How To Make Cheesecake with a Premade Crust
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour mixture into the crust.
3. Bake for 25 minutes. Chill before serving.
Advantages Of Cheesecake with a Premade Crust :
1. The premade crust makes this recipe so easy, anyone can make it!
2. Cheesecake is always a crowd pleaser. It’s the perfect dessert for parties or potlucks.
3. This recipe can easily be doubled to feed a larger group. Just use two 9 inch crusts and double the ingredients.
4. leftovers keep well in the fridge, so you can enjoy cheesecake for days!
5. This recipe is very versatile. You can change up the topping to suit your taste, or even add mix-ins to the filling for a different flavor.
6. Cheesecake is a great make-ahead dessert. Just prepare it the day before you need it and let it chill in the fridge overnight.
Disadvantages Of Cheesecake with a Premade Crust
1. Because this recipe is so easy, it’s hard to screw up! But if you do happen to make a mistake, don’t worry – it will still taste delicious.
2. Cheesecake can be a bit time-consuming to make, so it’s not the best choice if you’re in a hurry.
3. This recipe uses a lot of cream cheese, so it can be a bit pricey if you’re on a budget.
4. Cheesecake is pretty rich, so it’s not the best choice if you’re watching your waistline.
5. If you’re not careful, cheesecake can crack easily. Be sure to follow the tips above to avoid this problem.
Whether you’re a cheesecake lover or not, this recipe is definitely worth trying. It’s simple to make and doesn’t require any fancy ingredients. Plus, it comes with its own pre-made crust so there’s no need for any extra work on your part. So what are you waiting for? Give this delicious and easy cheesecake recipe a try today.