3 Easy Dessert Recipes That Are Healthier
Do you want to satisfy your sweet tooth but afraid to ruin your healthy lifestyle? No worries because we’ve got your back. In today’s post, we rounded 3 healthy desserts that will definitely satisfy your cravings. Don’t worry because these desserts are very easy and simple make.
Healthy Desserts That You Can Try Right Now
Baked Pears w/ Maple Syrup and Cinnamon
Looking for a warming and wintery dessert that is healthy and easy to make? If so, then this recipe is for you.
- Pears (2 pieces, slice in partial and corded)
- Maple syrup (1 teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- Coconut cream and pumpkin spice granola (toppings)
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees.
- In the baking sheet, place the corded pears.
- Then sprinkle with cinnamon evenly, followed by the maple syrup
- Bake it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool and you can top it using your favorite toppings.
Chocolate and Avocado Mousse Topped w/ Fruits
In this recipe, you’ll only need a blender, few ingredients, and some seasonal fruits for the toppings.
- Avocadoes (4 pieces)
- Coconut milk (1/4 cup)
- Dark cocoa powder (4tbsps, unsweetened)
- Honey (3tbsps)
- Vanilla extract (2tsps)
- Coconut whipped cream
- Dark chocolate (2oz, melted)
- Fresh mint
- Fruits like peaches, berries, and cherries
- Remove avocadoes from their skin then place them in a food processor.
- Blend ‘til the avocadoes become creamy.
- Then add the salt, vanilla extract, chocolate, honey, milk, and cocoa. Blend until mashed.
- Taste and sweetened/seasoned if needed then blend again for a minute or two.
- Serve plain or you can top it using the whipped cream.
- Add some fresh mint leaves and sliced fruits to make it healthier.
Craving for some cookies? Satisfy your sweet tooth with this third healthy dessert that is easy to prepare.
- Oats (1/2 cup, old-fashioned)
- Oats (1 cup, fast-cooking)
- Baking soda (3/4 tsp.)
- Whole wheat flour (1/4 cup)
- Ground cinnamon (1 tsp.)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Granulated sugar (1/3 cup)
- Butter (1/4 cup, softened)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Egg (1 piece, big)
- Dried cherries
- Dark chocolate (1/3 cup)
- Apple sauce (1/2 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then line a big baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Whisk salt, cinnamon, baking soda, flour, and oats together in a big bowl.
- In another bowl cream the sugar and butter until fluffy and light with the help of a hand mixer. Beat in the applesauce, egg, and vanilla until combined. After which add the flour mixture. The fold in chocolate and dried cherries.
- Assemble the balls dough on the baking sheet using a cooking scoop.
- Flatten the balls gently and top with chocolate.
- Bake the balls for 12 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
There you have it the three healthy desserts that are easy to make and will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. So what are you waiting for? Pick one and satisfy your cravings in no time.